Managing staff effectively while creating and maintaining a good working environment are important factors to increasing productivity and profitability and reducing staff turnover.
Alastair Purdy & Co Solicitors provides practical and commercial advice to assist you in achieving these aims.
We undertake the following work:
- Drafting and advising on contracts of employment, directors’ service agreements and consultancy/sub-contractors’ agreements
- Establishing share option schemes and other employee benefit schemes
- Preparing of and advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Preparing/reviewing employee handbooks
- Advising on termination of employment, including disciplinary hearings and redundancy
- Drafting and advising on post-termination restrictive covenants
- Handling unfair dismissals
- Handling claims of discrimination by employees and drafting and/or advising on equal opportunities policies
- Handling equal pay claims
- Advising on and drafting ’family friendly’ policies such as maternity and paternity leave, parental leave and flexible working time
- Advising on the impact of transfer of undertakings regulations on business transfers
- Representing clients at all tribunals and courts
- Negotiating and advising on employment contracts on behalf of senior executives
Alastair Purdy & Co Solicitors is also able to provide training. We offer a range of seminars and workshops to suit your needs, covering all aspects of employment law. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements with you.