At Alastair Purdy & Co we pride ourselves on our in house expertise when providing tailored advices in the area of employment law, covering all aspects of the employment relationship, from the management of contentious disputes to providing concise advices on legislative compliance.
We do not consider ourselves just your solicitors, but an integral part of your organisation.
We at Alastair Purdy & Co recognise that organisations in Ireland now more than ever, are faced with increasing claims from employees. To counteract such, the firms employment law team aim to assist clients in not only defending these complaints but also to help navigate businesses in mitigating a potential claim arising from any workplace incident during its infancy stage.
With our many years of experience representing employers, together with our pragmatic yet innovative approach, we endeavour to deliver the most commercially advantageous result for employers.
What we provide
- Mitigating employee disputes by guiding employers through workplace investigations, all stages of the disciplinary process, management and review of protected disclosures and resolution of employee grievances:
- Acting on behalf of employers in workplace mediation disputes:
- Navigating employers when dealing with terminations and post termination matters, including negotiating severance packages for senior executives or enforcing post termination obligations:
- Providing advice and representation before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court and Civil Courts for defending claims across all areas of employment legislation, including:
- Unfair dismissals
- Working time
- Payment of wages
- Protected disclosure
- Sexual harassment and/or victimisation
- Industrial relations
- Health and safety
- Providing advice and representation for employers before the Civil Courts in relation to:
- Breach of contract
- Gender discrimination referrals
- Workplace injunctions
- Appeals from the Labour Court
WE ARE A NATIONAL LAW FIRM, WITH SOLICITORS IN DUBLIN, GALWAY & LIMERICK
Get in touch with one of our solicitors today.