Health And Safety In The Workplace
With the advancement of technology, our offices recognise that the traditional concept and understanding of the “workplace” has become more complicated than ever. With remote working and employees having instant access to their devices, the lines between employees working time and personal time have become blurred. As a result employers responsibility to ensure the health and safety of their employees, clients and potentially members of the public, have never been more onerous and critical. At Alastair Purdy & Co, we are in a position to guide and advise organisations through the obstacles presented by such modern day hurdles.
What we provide
- Guidance for employers through the provisions of the Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act 2005 (as amended)
- Guidance for employers on the Code of Practice for Employers and Employees on the Prevention and Resolution of Bullying at Work Order 2020
- Provision of Anti Bullying Workplace Policy, Flexible and Remote Working Policy
- Working time and the maintenance of adequate working time records
- Assistance with Safety Statements and Risk Assessments
- Defence of heath and safety penalisation claims before the Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court
- Advice and guidance throughout all stages of the workplace accident and any potential injury thereafter
- Management and guidance for organisations subject to inspections and prosecution by the Health and Safety Authority
- Advice and guidance of remote working work stations for employees
Our team have extensive experience in supporting employers across a range of industry, not limited financial services, construction and food processing in defence of claims and inspections by the Health and Safety Authority as well claims for penalisation and working time before the before the Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court.
WE ARE A NATIONAL LAW FIRM, WITH SOLICITORS IN DUBLIN, GALWAY & LIMERICK
Get in touch with one of our solicitors today.