Following wide spread reform with the implementation of GDPR in 2018, data protection is one of the most challenging and evolving areas facing organisations to date. At Alastair Purdy & Co we are equipment to provide expert advices and guidance for employers when navigating their way through internal data examination and security as well providing sufficient protection for organisations in avoiding potential data breaches.
What we provide
We are able to provide detailed advices on a number of areas:
- GDPR and Data Protection compliance
- Data management strategy, maintenance and security under relevance data laws
- Data impact assessments
- Drafting of Data Protection Workplace Policy, Privacy Statements, Data Retention Policy etc.
- Drafting data controller to data processor agreements
- Drafting of standard contractual clauses for transfer of data between EEA and third party countries
- Guidance on Data access requests
- Guidance and assistance with Data Protection Commissioner investigations, audits, and correspondence
- Assessment of potential breaches and guidance on reporting data breaches to the DPC
- The use of data for marketing purposes
- Responding to Data Protection Commissioner correspondence, investigations and requests
- Website compliance with data protection and European cookie laws
- Guidance data protection injunctions and ensuring protection of unlawful disclosure and access of personal data
- Defence of civil claims arising out of data breaches
WE ARE A NATIONAL LAW FIRM, WITH SOLICITORS IN DUBLIN, GALWAY & LIMERICK
Get in touch with one of our solicitors today.