Workplace Legal Compliance
At Alastair Purdy & Co, our employment team understands that the prevention of contentious disputes starts at the beginning of the employment relationship. Therefore, we aim to advise and guide client’s through the totality of the relationship, identifying potential weakness and areas of improvement so as to meet the required standards under an ever changing employment law landscape. By providing practical and concise advises, we ensure that our client’s are able to comply with any potential inspection and audit.
What we provide
Our employment team advises and assists employers on such areas as including:
- Working time records
- Data Protection
- Data retention
- Data subject access requests
- HSA inspections/notices
- COVID-19 compliance
- WRC inspections
- Collective redundancies
- Work permits
- In addition to the above, our employment team have vast experience in drafting a variety of employment law and HR documentation, including:
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on proposed contract of employments
- Drafting and reviewing of company handbooks
- Drafting and reviewing individual company policies, not limited to grievance and disciplinary procedures, protective leaves, whistleblowing, health and safety, rest breaks, absences, redundancy, dismissal, CCTV, privacy notices, data protection and data retention.
- Our employment team guided one of Ireland biggest vehicle distributors through a WRC inspection concerning a number of working time queries on start and finishing times for drivers, record keeping and rest breaks.
- Alastair Purdy & Co, recently advised medium sized employer on a data impact assessment report and provided guidance in regards to the implementation to same.
- Our firm has begun advising and implementing home working arrangements for a variety of small to medium sized businesses, by providing tailored made remote and/or flexible working policies.
- Our firm regularly manages and guides employers in response to employee data subject access requests on behalf of employers.
- Recently advised and guided a SME medical company through a collective redundancy.
WE ARE A NATIONAL LAW FIRM, WITH SOLICITORS IN DUBLIN, GALWAY & LIMERICK
Get in touch with one of our solicitors today.
091 56 57 65
WE HAVE SOLICITORS Image 1
WE HAVE SOLICITORS Image 3
WE HAVE SOLICITORS Image 2
APC Solicitor Location Galway