Insurance Defence Litigation
What We Do
The litigation department at Alastair Purdy and Co, consists of a number of experienced litigation solicitors. Headed by Alastair Purdy, whose employment law credentials speak for themselves, and supported by Donald McGann, Siobhan McGowan and Fiona Burke, each of whom bring a mix of experience from different relevant areas of litigation the firm acts on behalf of both Insurers and self-Insured companies involved in a number of different sectors:
- Food and Processing,Financial
- Health Care
- Hotel and Nightclub
- Hair and Beauty industry
Within each sector, we offer advice in the following areas of Law:
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Industrial disease claims, repetitive strain injuries, occupational injuries, Hernia Injuries,
carpal tunnel syndrome, psychological injuries
- Road traffic accident claims – all types from alleged whiplash to catastrophic injuries/fatal claims
- Personal injury and property damage caused by fire
- Catastrophic accidents at work and to the public resulting in death or serious injury
- Property damage claims
- Slips and Trips
- Alleged Assault
- Coroner’s Court
Each Solicitor has extensive experience in litigating claims at all Court levels, and advocate on behalf of clients in the lower courts, Labour Court and WRC.
We are a commercially minded, and offer our clients clear advice and tactics, early in any proceedings, in order for them to achieve the most cost effective outcome. When claims do proceed to litigation, we offer practical legal advice, which allows clients to robustly Defend a claim in the most effective manner.
WE ARE A NATIONAL LAW FIRM, WITH SOLICITORS IN DUBLIN, GALWAY & LIMERICK
Get in touch with one of our solicitors today.